Every year, two major occasions are celebrated at the temple:
This is celebrated on the day of Vaishaka Shuddha Poornima. On this day Punar Prathista Vardhanthi of Shree Devi, Naga and Jattiga is celebrated.
Darshana of four Purushas – Grama Purusha, Simha Purusha, Mhal Purusha and Kala Bhairava – are held. Darshana seva is held after the Madhyana Pooja. Prasada to all Kulavis and Bhajakas is given by all the four Darshanas after the Madhyana Pooja at Devi Chowki.
Maha Samaradhane will be held after the Madhyana Pooja.
Palakhi Utsava and Ashtavadana Seva: This is held in the evening.
Brahma Rathothsava on Magha Shukla Panchami every year. (Magha Shukla Tritiya to Magha Shukla Shashti-4 days).
This is celebrated during Aashvija (Ashwin) Shuddha Padya (Shukla Paksha Pratipada) to Aashvija Shuddha (Shukla Paksha) Dashami:
- Every day, Devi is worshipped with Vishesha Alankara.
- Bhajana Seva from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm by invited bhajana mandali.
- Palakhi Utsava is carried out on Vijaya Dashami (Dasara).
- Chandika Havana is performed on the day of Ashwija Shuddha (Ashwin Shukla Paksha) Trayodashi:
- Chandika Havana Poornahuthi at 1:00 pm
- Poornahuti performed in the presence of Grama Purusha darshana and prasada to all Kulavis and Bhajakas is given by Grama Purusha Darshana after the Madhyahna Pooja at Devi Chowki
- Maha Samaradhana
- Palakhi Utsava is carried at 6:00 pm.